MX Record Configuration: Web.com
1. Log in to your Web.com account.
2. Hover over Domains, then click Manage.
3. If you have multiple domains, click Manage next to the domain you want to update.
4. On the right-hand side under Quick Links, click Edit DNS.
5. Next to DNS Records, click Edit.
6. To create a new MX record, click Create.
8. Select type MX from the drop-down menu.
10. For Mail Server Name, enter mail.mailroute.net
Important: Some registrars require you to add a period after the .net in the MX server address.
11. Preference: enter 10
12. Select the appropriate TTL (Time to Live).
13. Click Save to finalize and save your changes.
To edit an existing MX record, locate the record you wish to edit.
1. Open the editor by clicking the pencil to the right.
2. Replace the currently listed Mail Server Name with the new Mail Server Name.
3. If necessary, update the Preferences.
4. If necessary, update the TTL.
5. Click Save to finalize and save your changes.
Click here to link to Web.com documentation.
Start a free 30-day trial today.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.