MX Records: 123-reg.co.uk
- Log in to your account at 123-reg control panel.
- In the Domain names section, select the relevant domain name in the drop-down list and click on the Manage button.
- Click on the Manage DNS option
- Click on the Advanced DNS tab.
If you are replacing a current record you can delete it by pressing the delete button next to the record.
- In the Add new entry section, add the following:
- Enter an @ symbol in the Hostname box.
- Change the Type to MX using the drop down box and enter a value into the Priority box.
- Enter your MX record mail.mailroute.net. Priority: 1 (don't forget the trailing dot "." after mail.mailroute.net!) into the Destination TXT/SPF box.
- Delete the second entry.
- Click on the Update DNS button.
- Important: MX records must be terminated with a full stop or they will not work correctly.
- Source documentation can be found by clicking here.
Start a free 30-day trial today.
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.