MX Record Configuration: dnsExit
- Log in to your account at dnsExit.
- On the left side, click Manage Domain.
- In the drop-down menu near the middle of the screen, select the domain you would like to use with MailRoute.
- Click Edit DNS.
- Add the following MX record to the MX Settings section:
mail.mailroute.net.(Don't forget the trailing dot "."!) Preference: 10
6. Click Submit at the bottom of the screen.
Start a free 30-day trial today.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.