MX Record Configuration: DirectAdmin
- Login to DirectAdmin.
- Make sure you are on the User Level.
- Select the domain you want to edit the MX record for (If you only have one domain on your account, you don't need to do this step).
- Click on MX Records under the E-Mail Management section.
- Select any MX Records that are there, and then click delete.
- Put mail.mailroute.net. in the text box, and select 10 in the drop-down box. Click Add. (Be sure to have the trailing dot "." where it says "mail.mairoute.net"!).
** If you do not have the MX Records menu in your DirectAdmin User Level login, then ask your hosting provider to enable the DNS Control option for your account.