MX Records: Dynadot
- Log into Mailroute.net and navigate to All Domains -> Delivery -> Inbound Servers
- Delete any existing MailServer entries (with the red ‘x’ on the right)
- Click Add, and enter mail.yourdomain.com, and a priority of 0, where you need to use the actual domain name hosted at Dynadot.
- Log into Dynadot.com and navigate to Your Account -> Summary
- If using cPanel, select Local Mail Exchanger and make sure it saves
- Click on the cPanel login at the bottom of the page, under ‘Dynadot Hosting’, and log in to cPanel
- In the Mail section, click on MX Entry
- Select the domain name that’s associated with the e-mail accounts you want to filter
- Delete any existing MX Records
- Add a new record with priority 0 and destination mail.mailroute.net
Start a free 30-day trial today.
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.