- Open Advanced DNS Settings for the domain.
- Scroll down to Custom Records.
- In the Record field of a blank row, select MX from the drop-down.
- In the Host field, enter @. (If you’re adding records to a subdomain, enter the subdomain here instead.)
- In the Priority field, enter the priority number for your provider.
- In the Data field, enter mail.mailroute.net
- Click Add to save the record to your settings.
It may take up to 72 hours for the changes to take effect.
Start a free 30-day trial today.
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.