To change your MX records with LCN, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your LCN account.
- Click Domains and Manage next to the domain you want to update.
- Click Edit DNS Settings.
- Click Add A MX Record.
Please note: if you are editing these records, click Edit next to the record.
- In the Mail Server field enter the hostname of the server that will handle your emails i.e. mail.mailroute.net. ***This should be on the only MX record. If there are old records, please delete them.
- In the Priority field enter the priority for that hostname. A priority of 10 is typically used.
- Click Add MX Record and allow up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect
For the original article please see here: LCN MX Records