MX Record Configuration: No-IP
- Log in to your account at www.noip.com.
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects.
- Find the top entry for the domain you'd like to use with MailRoute, and click Modify.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view Mail Options.
- Enter mail.mailroute.net for the first MX record field. The MX priority is already defined by default and should be set to 10.
Click here to link to No-IP documentation.
Start a free 30-day trial today.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.