MX Record Configuration: EveryDNS.net
- Log in to your account at EveryDNS.net (now DynDNS).
- Click My Services below your username.
- Under Zone Level Services, Click Custom DNS next to the domain you will be using with MailRoute.
- Under Mail eXchanger (MX) Records, note your existing MX records, in case you need them later.
- Then select all existing domains, and click Delete MX. (If you currently have no MX records created, you won't see an option to Delete MX, in that case, skip this step).
- Next to Mail eXchanger (MX) Records, click Add New MX.
- For Preference, select 5 -- Highest.
- For Mail Exchanger, enter mail.mailroute.net. (don't forget the trailing dot "."!)
- Click Modify MX.
- Click Return to, if you have more than one mail server and continue to set the mx record and preference.
- It may take up to 48 hours for the changes to take effect.
Start a free 30-day trial today.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.