MX Record Configuration: eurodns
- Log in to your account at eurodns.com.
- Go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the domain you want to edit and click on Manage on the right.
- In the Name Servers section, click on Manage Zone.
- Select MX (Mail Exchanger) in the Add DNS Record dropdown menu.
** If you have one or more records in the MAIL EXCHANGER table (these are your existing MX records), click on the Delete link relative to that record.
6. In the Mail Server field add the mail server name: mail.mailroute.net. (be sure to include the trailing dot “.”!)
7. In the Priority : field, add the priority: 10.
8. Confirm and click on Save Changes.
Note: DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.