MX Record Configuration: Enom
- Log in to your account at Enom.com
- Under the Domains menu, click My Domains.
- From your domain list, click on the domain name you’d like to use with MailRoute.
- Click Email Settings or from the Manage Domain drop-down list, click Email Settings.
- Change the Service Selection to "User (MX)”.
- Enter the MailRoute record:
- Enter a Host Name, leave the default setting to @.
- Next to Goes To Address enter mail.mailroute.net
- Set the Pref Value to 10
7. Click the Save button.
Note: It can take from 24-48 hours for changes in DNS to propagate.
Start a free 30-day trial today.
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.