MX Record Configuration: Register.com
- Log in to your account at www.register.com.
- Under the blue My Accounts tab, click the domain that you're using with MailRoute.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Technical Settings heading, and click Edit Mail Exchanger Records.
- Add an MX record for "mail.mailroute.net.":
- Leave the Host Name field blank
- Select the "High" Priority in the drop down
- Enter the fully-qualified server name mail.mailroute.net. in the Mail Server field. Include the period at the end of the server name!
- Delete any existing MX records, or lower their priority.
- Click Continue.
- Review your changes, and click Continue.
Start a free 30-day trial today.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.