MX Record Configuration: Name.com
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the MY DOMAINS button, located on the top right hand corner.
- Click on the domain name you wish to create an MX record for.
- Click Manage DNS Records, in the DNS column.
- Here you will add the desired MX record. Note any existing MX records (in case you need to restore them later), and then delete them.
- In the drop-down menu under Type, select MX.
- Fill in the Answer(MailServer) field: mail.mailroute.net
- Fill in the TTL field: 300
- Fill in the Priority field: 10
- Host field: (leave blank)
11. Click blue Add Record button.