MX Record Configuration: Neustar
- Log into your account here.
- Click the External DNS link to access your domains.
- Click on the name of the domain you wish to edit.
- Define your MX records in the MX (Mail Exchanger) field of the records page. If this section is not visible, select MX from the Add New Record drop-down box and click Define.
- Ensure all hostnames are entered in lowercase. The host is mail.mailroute.net
- Click Update All to save changes.
Start a free 30-day trial today.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.