MX Record Configuration: MyDomain.com
- Log in to your MyDomain.com account.
- Click on the My Services tab.
- Under Manage My Services, click on Manage Services by the Web Hosting package you have.
- Go to Domain Overview.
- Click on Domain Administration.
- Choose the domain name you would like to make changes to.
- Click on the DNS tab, under which you will then choose DNS Records.
- Click on Add New DNS record.
- From the drop-down menu, select MX and click on Next.
- Enter the following information one at a time: Mail Domain Preference Mail Exchanger
- Mail Domain: (leave blank)
- Preference: Very High (10)
- Mail Exchanger: mail.mailroute.net
- Click on finish.
Click here to link to Mydomain documentation.
Start a free 30-day trial today.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.