MailRoute has created a full level API-level integration for more efficient management of G Suite users. Our system will sync to G Suite so all your user lists, aliases, distribution lists are automatically updated on our end whenever you change things in G Suite.
To begin the sync option you will first need to ensure the correct server type is listed in our control panel.
You can select server type:
- When adding a new domain
- When changing a server that already exists in your dashboard.
1) When adding a new domain to the dashboard, add the new domain and select which server type from the drop down menu. Click Next.
2) If you are changing your server type in your dashboard, go to Inbound Servers and click on the edit icon to the right of the existing Server type. A menu will pop up and from there select server type from the drop down menu. Click Save.
In both cases, once the server type is selected you will now see the corresponding Sync tab listed under 'Users'
Select the Sync tab and proceed through the steps to complete. You will need to begin by granting permission for MailRoute to read your organization's user list.
Once permission has been granted, set Up Automatic Synchronization for your sync schedule.
You can have our AD/LDAP sync process run automatically from 1 to 4 times per day.
- Auto Sync Enabled
Once you've tested your AD/LDAP Sync via the manual sync process and are comfortable that everything is working to your satisfaction, you can enable Automatic Synchronization.
Choose from 1 to 4 times per day.
- Sync Notifications Enabled
You may have sync reports emailed to one or more email addresses after each sync process.
- Notification Recipients
A comma separated list of email addresses to receive the Sync Notifications
Save your configuration by clicking the Save button
- Test your configuration and perform Manual Sync
- Test Connection
This will attempt to connect to your server and retrieve a few records based on your connection settings.
- Manual Sync
This will perform a full sync operation. If you've specified notification email addresses, they will be notified the results of the process.
You can also view your sync history below
- Test Connection