- Make sure you've signed up with MailRoute for Outbound Services! This optional service has to be configured by us first or we won't accept any email from your mailserver.
- Login to your Kerio Connect admin interface.
- Expand Configuration, and click on SMTP Server, and then the SMTP Delivery tab.
- Click Add.
- Type a description for the server.
- To use only a single SMTP server to send messages, select Always use this relay server.
- Select the use relay SMTP server radio button.
- Define a rule for the sender or recipient. Check Enable Rule box.
- Relay server hostname: outbound.mailroute.net.
- Relay server port: 25
- Be sure Relay server requires authentication is NOT checked.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.
- Check the Use SSL/TLS if supported by remote SMTP server checkbox.
Please see the instructions here for SSL/TLS: http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/server-configuration/services/configuring-the-smtp-server-1167.html
The changes you've made should take effect without having to restart any services.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.