We really listened to you.
And you're going to like what you see.
We heard you. We really listened to what you asked for -- a mobilized interface, searchable quarantine, blacklisting from within the quarantine notifications, and more -- and we are releasing the following substantive upgrades to the user interface at admin.mailroute.net.
Your users will see these new features from 8pm Pacific Standard Time on Thursday, April 19, 2018.
Change Log 2018–04–19
- Mobile-friendly grid system (faster too!)
- Quarantine searching by sender, recipient, subject
- Blacklist directly from Quarantine Notification emails
- Whitelist by subject or other header
- Specify “good” languages for spam filters
- Customize Spam Filters: Override specific rules in our filtering
- Quarantine Notifications will display the user’s default timezone setting
- Change “Allow” and “Block” terminology to more common “Whitelist” and “Blacklist”
For questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.