MX Record Configuration: Yahoo!
- Log in to the administrative console for your domain.
- Click the Access Your Account button, and enter the Yahoo ID and password for your administration account.
- Select Domain Control Panel located at the left side of the domain you are updating.
- Click Manage Advanced DNS Settings
- Scroll halfway down the page and click Change MX Records.
- Under MailServer Hostname be sure to make note of any existing MX records in case you need to restore them later.
- In the first open text box, change the hostname to mail.mailroute.net and set the priority to 10.
- Delete the old MX records.
- Click Submit.